Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Finishes! :o)

While Hubby has been gone on a business trip for the last three weeks, I have been keeping myself busy finishing up some things. Below are the leftover blocks from by Buzz Saw quilt. I was able to use up a "few" of my 1 1/2 inch scraps for the border and the intersecting block on the sashing. I made a nice table topper for my table. I love the "cornflower" blue and wish that I could have found more for the outer border, but, oh well.... I still like how it turned out in the end... Thank you Firth Quilt Group for the great swap! I love the fabrics that were chosen!


Here is the my block and month name for April. It turned out very "Springy" looking. The Electric Quilt company has a block of the month and instead of making a quilt, I am using the block to change out each month. Again... notice the smaller duplicate block at the end of "April". I am always wanting to do something miniature! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment